Tuesday 10 July 2012

Kate Middleton's Style: The Suede Jacket

The moment I saw pictures of the Duchess of Cambridge stepping out in a brown suede jacket at the Golden Metropolitan Polo Club Charity Cup polo match in June this year, I instantly fell in love with it. It's on trend - bomber style and cropped with a detailed design - versatile and an investment.

As far as I am aware, the jacket has not been identified, but it is reminiscent of a couple of designs by Ralph Lauren, Lot78 (Pippa Middleton has been spotted wearing one of their designs, I think) and the new Burberry A/W13 collection ( denied by their PR team). It could, however, be a McQueen design; we all know Kate loves a high-end, long-lasting jacket.



Any how, I have been on the hunt for a similar design on the high street at an affordable price. I have three options for you. The first is a jacket by the high street chain Zara. It comes in at £99.99.

The second jacket is from Revolution clothing. It costs $147.00.


The last option isn't brown,but it is a gorgeous autumnal shade of red. It's also the most expensive at £330 (reduced from £825) and designed by Lot78. If I had £330 this would be my A/W investment.

Happy shopping and Kate style hunting! Don't forget to rate whether you want to steal the style, have stolen the style, or if the style isn't for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment